& Holistic Medicine
Holistic Medicine for the 21st Century
Placerville acupuncture clinic of Alex Tuggle L.Ac. provides many holistic health care options for you and your family's well being. I provide holistic treatments that include Acupuncture therapy, therapeutic massage, Nutritional Balancing programs using Hair analysis lab testing, Dietary counseling, lifestyle counseling and Chinese herbal medicine.
My natural treatments are especially well suited for the following types of health conditions:
- CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME
- MENTAL HEALTH CONDITIONS
- CHRONIC PAIN
- HEAD AND NECK INJURIES
- ADRENAL GLAND FATIGUE
- HEAVY METAL CLEANSING AND NATURAL DETOXIFICATION PROTOCOLS
- ADDICTION TREATMENTS
- HORMONAL BALANCING
- WOMEN'S HEALTH ISSUES AND FERTILITY
- NUTRITIONAL DEFICIENCIES
- GUT PATHOLOGIES
- STRESS RELATED HEALTH CONDITIONS
- DIET and NUTRITIONAL COUNSELING
- HEAVY METAL DETOXIFICATION
- THYROID DISORDERS
- NEUROTRANSMITTER BALANCING
I am a fully licensed and certified second generation acupuncturist, herbalist and nutritional counselor and I have been in practice in California since 2008. I specialize in the holistic treatment of back pain, neck injuries, Chronic fatigue, stress-related conditions, hormonal balancing, Liver cleansing and Heavy Metal Detoxification.
Holistic Medicine in this modern 21st century must include a comprehensive and broad understanding of the many different health stressors that are combining at the same time, forming a complicated web of symptoms and various pathologies that could be linked to your diet, your exercise routine, your exposure to environmental toxins and toxic heavy metals, and also your body's ability to relax during times of stress. This may be your ability to sleep and rest deeply each night. Emotions and personal relationships can also cause a breakdown in the way our body is functioning, and may be causing some of the stress that is causing our body's and minds to become separated from each other, leading to a sense of disconnectedness and dis-ease.
My experience as a holistic healer has led me to rely on certain diagnostic testing such as hair mineral analysis, Hara massage and palpation, along with other Natural Treatments which include Traditional Chinese Medicine questioning, pulse taking, palpation, and tongue diagnosis.
I use holistic medicine such as Chinese Herbs, Acupuncture, Diet supplements and Dietary counseling in order to help your body digest and utilize the necessary nutrients for your body's health and healing needs. Your digestion and metabolism of vitamins, amino acids, minerals and essential fatty acids will improve your body's vital endocrine gland functioning and improve the production of sex hormones, digestive enzymes, neurotransmitters, metal-transport proteins and stress hormones.
Vitamins as well as minerals activate the enzymes that can turn your metabolic pathways back on. My holistic healing approach will always try to find the best way for your specific body to become more balanced and full of vitality by providing specially formulated Nutritional Detox programs, Postural and structural realignment trigger-point Massage, Chi nei tsang (Emotional and Gut healing), Acupuncture (Meridian mapping and 5 element), Organic Chinese Herbs and supplements, and Nutritional Balancing Anti aging programs. I also offer private lessons in Qigong and Taichi forms to help you find a deeper sense of inner peace and healing wisdom through moving meditation and Deep breathing and visualization techniques.
My training has been extensive in Orthomolecular nutrition, Hair analysis interpretation and Nutritional balancing, Qigong and meditation breathing practices, such as Internal Martial Arts, which helps me to facilitate the healing modalities of Shiatsu massage and Chi Nei Tsang abdominal massage. I allow my intuitive listening hands to activate your "Bio-energy field" contained in your muscles, nervous system, and meridians that connect deeply through your body and internal organ pathways to help you let go of unreleased emotions and negative energy that can get trapped inside your various muscles and connective tissues.
My holistic health clinic aims to serve your health needs with a variety of treatment strategies. These treatments include:
ABDOMINAL HEALING MASSAGE
What is Holistic Healing all about?
Our physical bodily health is deeply rooted in our mental and emotional well being.
Stress is a powerful force that can adversely effect both the body and mind. Mental or emotional stress can cause many biochemical reactions that create oxidative stress, mineral imbalances, and can lead to Adrenal gland fatigue and Chronic fatigue syndrome.
Many different toxic chemicals and toxic heavy metals are now polluting the environment we live in, and are contaminating our bodies, producing illnesses, lowered immune functionn and many various symptoms that Traditional Medicine is ill-equipped to handle. I provide a clear understanding of how these toxins effect your "Neuro-endocrine" system and physiology and give you a step-by-step treatment plan for addressing the underlying causes of your symptoms.
Holistic healing comes from finding your true natural state and living in harmony with yourself. I help many clients with Chronic fatigue syndrome with natural remedies such as Nutritional Balancing using Hair Mineral Analysis to help determine which minerals are out of balance inside your body, and supplementing with the right combination of vitamins, minerals and other natural supplements such as Chinese herbal medicine, Naturopathic medicine, and anti aging lifestyle counseling which includes Qigong, Meditation, and simple exercises that you can do in your own home.
By using Hair Mineral Analysis testing I am able to diagnose many endocrine imbalances and metabolic trends that can cause heavy metals to accumulate in your soft tissues, where a Blood test my not be able to detect them at all. This type of holistic medicine is often called Nutritional Balancing.
Without a good way to eliminate toxic heavy metals and resolve the stress of daily life, disease and discomfort can result. By identifying and eliminating the causative factors of stress by combining Nutrition, Chinese herbal medicine, Acupuncture, and Chi Nei Tsang I allow your body to return to its natural state of health, by REMOVING THE BLOCKAGES AND NOURISHING THE DEFICIENCIES.
Click Here To Bookmark This Page
Providing Holistic medicine and holistic health care treatments, acupuncture, liver detoxification, Chi nei tsang, trigger point massage in Placerville, Pleasant Valley, Somerset, El Dorado Hills, Cameron Park, Folsom, Pollock Pines, Shingle Springs, Camino, El Dorado County and East Sacramento Valley.
- Placerville Holistic Health - Alex Tuggle L.Ac.
- Placerville holistic health clinic offers multiple services to heal your aches and pains, such as deep tissue massage, Chi nei tsang abdominal massage, Chinese herbs, electro-stim acupuncture
- Placerville Acupuncturist Alex Tuggle L.Ac.of Golden Wellnes Center
- Placerville Acupuncturist, Alex Tuggle of specializing in Chronic pain and Chronic fatigue syndrome disorders
- Placerville Acupuncture Clinic- Alex Tuggle L.Ac.
- Placerville acupuncture clinic Alex Tuggle L.ac. offers a variety of healing modalities for back pain, adrenal fatigue, insomnia, depression, anxiety El Dorado county acupuncture
- Placerville Herbal Medicine - Chinese Herbs, Western Herbs, Adaptogenic herbs
- Placerville Herbal medicine clinic of Alex Tuggle L.Ac in Placerville, providing Chinese herbal medicine, western herbs and adaptogenic herbs for treating all health conditions and illnesses.
- Hair Analysis testing for Adrenal Fatigue and Heavy Metals
- Hair analysis can detect the activity of the Adrenal glands and assess the body's ability to detoxify heavy metals. Fast or Slow metabolic rates are diagnosed with ARL hair analysis
- Placerville Deep tissue Massage- Trigger Point, Chi Nei Tsang, Acupressure
- Placerville Deep tissue massage specializing in trigger point, acupressure, Chi Nei Tsang, and Pain relief massage
- Placerville Qigong Exercises - Taichi, Meditation, Taoist practices
- Placerville Qigong exercises offered by Tai chi instructor Alex Tuggle L.Ac. Qi Gong exercises can help reduce back pain, provide chronic pain management, stress management, spiritual awareness,
- Holistic Healing Rates - Acupuncture, Massage, Nutrition
- Holistic healing rates of Acupuncture, Chinese herbs, Chinese medicine, Hair analysis rate
- Natural cures for Insomnia
- Natural cures for insomnia treatment such as acupuncture, supplements, exercises plus other insomnia remedies and insomnia tips
- How does stress affect health and ways to deal with stress
- How does stress affect health? Stress increases our fight or flight stress response, our sensitivity to pain, and contributes to most internal diseases. Ways to deal with stress relaxation techniques
- Addiction Treatments - drug addiction rehab treatment
- Addiction treatments for overcoming alcohol and drug addiction rehab treatment, including Neurotransmitter balancing, Nutritional therapy, Detoxification, meditation, Stress reduction treats the cause
- Adrenal Fatigue symptoms and treatment
- Adrenal fatigue symptoms include depression, hypoglycemia, weakness, low libido adrenal fatigue treatment includes diet, supplements, herbs, rest. Adrenal fatigue chronic fatigue, hypoglycemia,
- Copper Toxicity Symptoms and Treatment
- Copper toxicity is one of the most common heavy metal toxicity conditions. Copper toxicity symptoms can range from acne, skin disorders, insomnia, anxiety, depression, headaches, ADD, schizophrenia.
- Mercury Toxicity Symptoms of Mercury Poisoning
- Mercury toxicity is a very common medical condition affecting a large number of people. Symptoms of Mercury poisoning include neurological disorders including Autism, Alzheimer's, ADD, Asperger's
- Autism Treatment - Biomedical treatment for Autism causes
- Autism treatment includes lab testing and diagnosing the multiple autism causes in order to select the most effective biomedical treatment for Autism
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder ( PTSD ) can be cured
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder can keep you locked in a permanent state of agitation, pain, muscle cramping, fear and anxiety, giving rise to insomnia, indigestion, heart disease and other syndromes.
- Nutrition Health Articles
- Nutrition Health Articles and free diet programs with a healthy diet plan, article on nutrition with facts about hypoglycemia diet, candida diet, fatigue, slow oxidizer, Adrenal fatigue
- Nutritional Balancing Supplements for Adrenal fatigue and Heavy metal toxicity
- Nutritional Balancing supplements for adrenal fatigue, slow metabolism supplements encourage the body to release toxic heavy metals and recover from adrenal burnout
- Thyroid Diet for your specific Oxidation or Metabolic type
- Individual thyroid diet guidelines for your specific metabolic rate or oxidation rate. Your thyroid determines the rate at which food is converted into energy. We call this your oxidation rate...
- Glutathione, N-Acetyl Cysteine - Amino Acid Supplements
- Glutathione and N-Acetyl Cysteine are both sulfur amino acids and antioxidants that can be derived from N-acetyl cysteine amino acid supplements
- Health Nutritional Supplements Vitamin supplements for Healing
- Health nutritional supplements vitamin supplements for healing with natural medicine include vitamins, minerals, amino acids, chinese herbs, detoxification products, and more to promote energy
- Detoxification Supplement online resource
- Detoxification supplement online resource for choosing the right supplements for natural body detoxification Liver detox mercury detox of environmental pollution uses glutathione
- Vitamin B6 Benefits and Food sources of Vitamin B6
- Vitamin b6 benefits and sources of Vitamin B6 include Red meat, organ meats such as liver and also clams. What does vitamin b6 do ? B6 helps with detoxification of heavy metals, pesticides, estrogen
- Health and Wellness Blog
- Stay up to date on exercises, diet and nutrition, herbal remedies, and many other simple home remedies for back pain, chronic pain management, insomnia, addiction, stress relief techniques, and more.
- Taoism and the theories behind Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Taoism is the study of the fundamental principles found in nature. These principles are divided into Yin and Yang...
- Exercises for Back Pain with Diagrams
- Exercises for back pain exercise diagrams can help in the treatment of back pain and chronic pain management. These ancient Chinese exercises are an effective way to recover from chronic back pain...
- Awakening Spiritual Awareness Exercise
- Awakening Spiritual Awareness exercise is a simple exercise that works quickly at opening the Third eye for improved memory, focus, and spiritual awareness.
- Disclaimer for Holistic Back Relief Acupuncture and Wellness website
- Disclaimer regarding the information contained here on Holistic Back Relief website
- Placerville Pain Relief Clinic - Alex Tuggle L.ac.
- Hollywood pain relief acupuncture clinic offers multiple services to heal your aches and pains, such as deep tissue massage, Chi nei tsang abdominal massage, Chinese herbs, electro-stim acupuncture
- Liver Detoxification and Natural Liver Cleansing
- Liver detoxification requires a holistic and science based approach such as nutritional balancing, liver detoxication herbs and other natural liver cleansing practices
ALEX TUGGLE L.Ac.
office (530) 644-2582
mobile (530) 405-2530
" Alex is extremely diligent and takes great care in really understanding his clients before prescribing an action plan. He is an expert in nutrition and supplementation who really cares about the well being of his clients. I will definitely continue to work with Alex. "
- Pete P., Chicago, IL
" Alex has been treating me for a couple of years now using hair mineral analysis, nutritional balancing, acupuncture and herbs. I have seen great results working with Alex! My allergies are almost 100% gone, and I feel the healthier now than I ever have as an adult. Alex is extremely knowledgeable and patient, and willing to explain everything that he is doing to treat me so I feel comfortable and empowered.
- Lorien HW, Palo Alto, CA
" Alex has done wonders since I have been receiving services from him this past year and is by far the best acupuncturist and primary health care provider I have ever come across!
" I originally came to Alex to perform a hair analysis test as I was constantly feeling exhausted and I had visited many doctors throughout the past few years where I didn't feel as though I was getting the answers I needed. When my hair analysis results came back I was shocked, Alex walked step by step through my results helping me to understand how my adrenals are functioning and the level of heavy metals in my system amongst various other findings - adrenal exhaustion and thyroid problems is what was causing the imbalance in my body, It was extremely insightful to learn how my body was currently functioning and ways in which I could get back to a healthy stage without taking drugs that had negative side effects. "
- Michaela W., San Francisco, CA
"Alex's combination of knowledge about Chinese medicine mixed with his knowledge of modern/ western medicine. He could explain concepts of complementary medicines in modern medical terms. I prefer to understand thoroughly what or why the treatments are working. And, the work was all very helpful. I ended up trying a hair analysis as well, which provided a lot of helpful information that unlocked some root causes that led to where I feel so much more balanced now and able to get back in balance on my own if things go array because I understand what's going on."
- Christie O., San Francisco, CA
"Alex combined deep tissue with acupressure and he really worked out a lot of the tension I had built up in my body. I truly consider this the best massage of my life, I left feeling not only relaxed and rejuvenated, but also as if I had worked with a physical therapist, acupuncturist, and masseuse all in one.
My final thoughts: if you are looking for an amazing massage that offers you a chance to reconnect with your body and work on tension release, this is the place for you. I have found no better and I don't think I could. Go!"
- JZ of Oakland, CA
"I couldn't have hoped for more rapid recovery. Alex is holistic, and his treatment works on many levels.
"My pain is reduced to a fraction of what it was, I'm much happier, and I have been unlocking parts of my life I didn't expect: my dreams are more rapidly resolving, the vast reduction of PTSD makes meditation and socializing so much more rewarding, I'm getting my life back."
- Oliver of Berkeley, CA
"I have chronic back pain, and have had this for the past 4 years. Alex Tuggle has been one of the acupuncturists who have been able to achieve some pain relief for me.
"Alex approached my case unlike anyone else I had seen, and he used different acupuncture points. He is someone willing to try new things, take different approaches on the treatment, and uses enough, but not too much force.
"I highly recommend Alex Tuggle for anyone, especially if they have experienced or have pain."
- Sarryh H. from Los Angeles, CA
“Alex is an amazing acupuncturist. His treatments are gentle yet effective. I have seen many different practitioners including acupuncturists, chiropractors, rolfers, and physical therapists.
Alex's treatments consistently gave me lasting relief from chronic pain due to an old car accident. This was unique because often treatments have only a temporary (a few hours) effect and I do not feel that they address the underlying muscular and emotional issues that Alex was able to resolve. I only wish that he still was in Los Angeles so that I could keep seeing him! His treatments truly address mind, body and spirit."
- Ashley B. from Los Angeles, CA
"I strongly recommend the services of Alex Tuggle, nutritionist extraordinaire. He uses Analytical Research Labs for hair analysis and can recommend a very effective (if somewhat plodding) nutritional balancing program.
"He also answers any number of ridiculous questions through both email and phone. Simply getting a hair test and trying to make sense of it yourself is unlikely to get you anywhere, but with some practical guidance, you can really take a step toward feeling better."
- Ben of Amarillo, TX
I knew from the first session that Alex really cares about his patients and wants to see them reach their healthy state, I have never had any health care provider take the time that Alex did to answer all of my questions and be there via email or phone if I needed to follow up after our initial consultation. I have been incorporating a herbal daily regime and including acupuncture and I have experienced positive changes even after Alex told me it could take up to two years for my body to get back to a full healthy stage. Not only do I receive acupuncture during each visit, I also have a follow up discussion with Alex to express any concerns and my progress. Alex is very warming, welcoming and is very educated, he has given me various exercise techniques to help with my symptoms along with been a therapist by helping me open up about the problems I have faced in life and how to best handle them so they do not haunt my body long term."
- Michaela W. San Francisco, CA
" Alex was able to release the tension that I had within my body, he even found some spots that I did not know that I even had. "
- Jabez J. Oakland, CA
" Alex is an exceptional professional who I would not hesitate to recommend for nutritional balancing, lifestyle counseling, meditations and wellness endeavors. "
- Keerthy S. Sacramento, CA
" Alex is thoroughly knowledgeable in all aspects of Chinese medicine, from expert diagnosis to acupunture needle work. He has a very strong knowledge of nutrition and herbs. He is well versed on all the reputable providers of herbs. He also keeps a fresh stock of herbs for individualized treatments. I also had hair analysis with Alex and found the analysis and the prescribed herbs, minerals and vitamins to be very therapeutic to the healing from my illnesses. Alex also recommended exercises to improve my health and well being. I totally recommend him. "
- Tom M. Berkeley, CA