Adrenal Fatigue Qigong
Adrenal fatigue Qigong exercises are very simple practices which increase the amount of energy adrenals and kidneys. These exercises for adrenal fatigue are best done after eating to avoid hypoglycemia and dizziness which is a common symptom of adrenal fatigue.
Exercise for Adrenal Fatigue #1: Pushing down the Qi
1. Raise your hands up as you inhale, bending elbows to bring your hands in towards your face.
2. Exhale as you push down to your chest level.
3. Inhale as you push down and straighten your spine.
4. Exhale as you relax and allow your hands to rise slightly.
5. Repeat inhaling as you push down and exhale as you relax and allow your hands to rise. Do this about 9 times.